Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations.
Society for Family Health is recruiting for
Job Title: Senior Officer, Finance and Operations
Contract Duration: 1-year renewable
- Reporting to the Project Head of Finance and Operations, this position will support the coordination and supervision of financial management, budget management, sub-recipient support and donor reporting for the project.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure correct postings on ERP by using the proper cost assignments-GL, IO and CC.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staffs.
- Monthly preparation of Facility Report/Cost Data Analysis for the states covered
- Prepare financial reports.
- Provide supervisory support to field offices and SRs.
- Provide support during the preparation of Cash Balance, QFR and PUDR.
- Review and step down quarterly budget for the project.
- Ensure proper documentation and settlement of all advances and retirements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation monthly for the assigned banks.
- Ensure daily posting of Petty cash expenses and monthly certification.
- Provide support in coordinating internal and external audit review exercises following donor financial rules and IFRS.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.