Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer
Location: Bonny, Rivers
- The successful candidate would be required to supervise the development, management and maintenance of a centralized planning and scheduling system for the overall Client’s CAPEX Projects Portfolio that will ensure effective schedule control, facilitate project delivery within established targets and provide key information for management reporting to achieve Departmental KPI’s.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate in the provision of project management support in the development of the Client’s Projects Portfolio activities, resources planning leading to the creation of the Overall Project Portfolio baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance to achieve schedule performance.
- Assist where necessary to maintain the overall Project Portfolio Schedule at levels 1 to 4 required to develop and execute each approved project in their hierarchy relationship to meet the Client’s projects’ requirements.
- Assist to develop and update the planning and schedule procedures to ensure sustainable and continuous improvements in line with the Client’s Quality Management System requirements.
- Coordinate schedule control activities to monitor physical progress against key deliverable and track trends on schedule over-run and under-run to identify timely corrective actions for the achievement of schedule performance targets.
- Supervises and provides input to monthly progress updates; forecast completions, together with the critical path and trend analysis as input to management reporting to reflect how Client’s project objectives are being achieved.
- Evaluate bid schedules and review contractor execution plan and develop the key milestone dates for critical projects for alignment with the overall integrated Project Portfolio Schedule. Verify that the contractors reported progress is correct and accurately reflected in the overall Project Portfolio integrated schedule for accurate management reporting.
- Review scope change requests for the impact on schedules and the critical path of the project and prepare reconciliations between earlier schedules and the current schedule and provide schedule impact assessments to change control process for accurate progress monitoring.
- Perform risk and sensitivity analysis on project schedule or critical path analysis and evaluate impact on overall Project portfolio plan.