AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Engineering (Technical Services)
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager/Lead Process Engineer
To provide Process Engineering support to Project Teams and Tendering ensuring cost effective solutions that spans across:
- Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, Offshore Drilling Rigs etc., in accordance with the Company established procedures.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, assigning responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation / review of PFD, PEFS/P&ID’s, project specific specifications, design calculation / analysis, procurement specification.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
- Estimation / engineering work related to bids.
- Supervise and groom Junior Process Engineer to develop his technical knowledge, skills and competencies in order to produce potential talent for future business needs
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Supervise and groom Junior Instrument Engineer to develop his technical knowledge, skills and competencies in order to produce potential talent for future business needs.