Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the service of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Service Advisor
Job Functional Area: Supply Chain
Reports To: Senior Business Manager
- The Senior Procurement Service Advisor shall be providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision
- Executing the following with little or no supervision and having the ability to bring a new entrant up to speed.
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- Managing suppliers of materials.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ) on assigned accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
- Validating purchase order documents.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders on all RFQS and POs.
- Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of company documents.
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the SCM from time to time.
- Error-free computation of cost (Exworks & DDP) of goods on Microsoft Excel