Our client, a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Senior Product Specialist.
Job Title: Senior Product Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Senior Product Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing all the company’s product throughout their life cycles. S/he will strictly ensure the right product is produced at the right time to maximize their commercial value and in addition, will work with the Digital Technology team to work on the technical development of products, identify business opportunities for products, establish marketing and promotional strategies, drive sales and maintain awareness on competing products.
- To executive timely sales and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve top line sales targets.
- To have good, independent territorial management skills.
- Lead the analysis and implementation of product and rate reviews to ensure that product pricing are competitive.
- Mentor and develop other product specialists and product specialist support through the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Develop and enhance productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the development of new product activities such as market research, business case development, and initial product design activities & in addition, manages the design and development process to ensure product vision meets determined client needs.
- Lead the product development lifecycle and ideation process
- Provide sales training to support exceptional product delivery