Alan & Grant - Our client is a startup Solar and Energy company in Nigeria that offers latest generation Solar and Energy products and services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior, Sales and Business Development
Zip/Postal Code: 234
Job Type: Full time
- An opportunity for a seasoned Sales and Business Development Lead, to join a startup Solar and Energy company. The job holder would build and lead a team that would manage existing relationship, closing new businesses to achieve the company’s quarterly and annual target.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation for the Business Development department.
- Maintain various reports regarding database of tenders, pre-qualifications and competitors in the marketplace.
- Stay informed of business environments and industry trends, providing the company with feasibility studies, market intelligence and business analysis to determine the organization’s position in the marketplace and guide in proper business decisions.
- Assist in developing a marketing strategy towards achieving business objectives.
- Identify prospective clients and opportunities in the marketplace through various sources Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Ensures professional presentation of company’s document of policies, procedures, work history etc.
- Develop and manage business relationship
Bonus compensation would be 2% of the sum of gross receipt quarterly; to be paid at the end of the preceding quarter. Example: Assume sum of sales for 1st quarter is N20m, then the bonus payment at the end of 2nd quarter is N400,000.
- Target dependent. The successful candidate would work with management to accommodate flexible hours to achieve targets.