Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Specialist
Ref No: HRD81325
Location: Lagos NGA
Sales Specialist – Midstream (Pipelines & Terminals)
- Be the lead account manager, who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for customers in the Pipelines industry.
- You will foster client satisfaction. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc.
- You will provide education of Honeywell International Inc.product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops.
- You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends.
- You will work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
- Provides sales support to account managers. Specialist knows the market and works with Account managers to target specific customers.
- Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
- Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
- Ensure future business success by training next generation of sales professionals
- Achieving sales targets and quotas for designated accounts
- Engage in increasing market awareness for Honeywell International Inc. solution portfolio across Midstream business and develop a robust opportunity pipeline
- Maintaining customer relationships conducive to business
- Developing and growing the HPS Midstream business
- Setting the strategic business plan for various products & solutions to achieve growth
- Working with existing Sales team and channel partners to grow the business
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine further growth opportunities