WootLab is a global network of technology leaders committed to advancing Africa’s digital economy by investing in talented people who can realize their full potentials and building Africa’s next crop of digital technology talents. We aid companies to build high performing engineering teams who are inspired by their work and have the relevant skills to succeed in a fast-paced technology focused environment. WootLab is focused on solving the global talent shortage while accelerating the growth of the tech ecosystem across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- We are building a vibrant team of Software Engineers at Wootlab and will be needing a technical and business expert to lead this team as Senior Software Engineer.
- Our choice candidate for this role will be responsible for managing and training a group of developers as well as ensuring that the organization’s technology fully serves its business strategy.
Other responsibilities include;
- Ensuring technological resources meet the company’s short and long term goals
- Training and managing developers while establishing a software development culture within the organisation.
- Creating timelines for development and deployment of all technological services
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to clients/market
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.