ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Station Manager
Job Type: Contract
- The role is responsible for coordinating sales area operations with a view to improving financial performance and retail station service quality to grow the retail and B2B networks in assigned geography.
- He/She will oversee the operations of Station Managers, coordinate business development and marketing activities as well as manage stakeholder relationships and conflicts.
- The SSM will also be required to perform financial audits, carry out on-the-spot training and coaching as well as all other functions as may be assigned by the Business Optimization Officer.
- In addition, the SSM will execute actions towards deepening organizational understanding of competitor activities and maintain a steady pipeline of qualified and motivated workforce to enhance succession planning for his/her territory.
- Amongst other KPIs, role will be assessed on percentage increase in retail and B2B sales, active customer database, percentage increase in size of customer wallet enjoyed by Enyo Retail and consistent achievement of budget margins on all products sold by the organization.
- Holder must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Planning and Operations:
- Execute all initiatives for accomplishment of marketing goals.
- Effective territory supervision to consistently attain desired financial and qualitative results at retail, NFR and B2B points of sale.
- Consistent provision of intelligence for expansion of retail footprint and growth of B2B portfolio to grow the company’s market share.
Standards and Control:
- Effectively manage station managers and all other personnel to ensure full compliance with all policies, procedures and programs for effective station management.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained at retail stations to enhance customer service experience across territory
- Maintain data integrity on SBR/EE to ensure sales, inventory and P&L monitoring to boost performance and reduce financial loss.
- Ensure robust and consistently reliable back office as it pertains to personnel records, business reporting and intelligence, financial reconciliation and audits etc.
- Coordinate succession planning and personnel development activities and provide relevant feedback to HQ on personnel motivation.
- Ensure proper stakeholder management to increase goodwill and minimize the company’s exposure
- Protects company’s corporate image and reputation by maintaining product, service and environmental integrity