RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Structural Engineer
Employer: (Private Sector)
Job Role: Senior Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Lead structural engineering teams involved with the engineering design and optimization of complex building structures
- Monitor quality of work and keep a pulse on client expectations and requirements to ensure efficient project delivery
- Analyze and design structural elements and systems for steel, concrete, timber and masonry in accordance with building code and design standards.
- Perform complex analytical procedures.
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines and work in conjunction with project managers to help complete assigned tasks.
- Write reports, letters, project narratives, etc. for internal and external purposes based on findings.
- Attend design meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
- Present technical material for review by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage commercial performance on your projects
- Understand trends and best practices in the structural discipline.
- Provide advice and be the sounding board for other team members
- Develop individuals in their technical specialization
- Recognize technical contribution in teams
- Develop eminence (growing reputation) within Practice/Region
- Support/teach creativity and innovation in teams.
- Participate in local Professional Associations.