Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Department: Information and Communication Technology
Job Summary & Purpose
- The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for resolving escalated service issues, coaching other administrators to resolve, engineer and implement complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology
- This role is a key position within the ICT operation unit and will be called upon to resolve the highest level technical issues.
- Reports to: Head, ICT
- Management of Office 365 including all communication and collaboration services offered under it including Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange E-mail and SharePoint.
- Device management and enrolment.
- Device compliance/configuration
- Conditional Access.
- Mobile Application management.
- DLP policies.
- Identify security risks within Office 365 environment and services and suggest mitigations.
- Support hybrid Microsoft environment.
- Investigates and analyses resource utilization and prepares reports.
- Optimizes the network infrastructure to maintain the highest possible level of performance and security.
- Plan the replacement of obsolete resources that make up the enterprise network infrastructure.
- Build, support and maintain the VDI environment, including standardized templates, application delivery methods, enterprise antivirus, persona management infrastructure, host servers and zero clients.
- Build, support and maintain the configuration management suite, including multiple Windows Enterprise desktop images (WIMs), automated task sequences, an automated backup infrastructure, central imaging environment, automated software deployment and patch management updates.
- Build, support and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects that are used to secure and configure the enterprise client-computing infrastructure.
- Build, support and maintain role-based access control for enterprise computing solutions, including VDI, endpoint management suite and Print/Scan solutions.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure, and the client-computing infrastructure.
- Work with application developers and third-party vendors to develop software or virtualized installation packages for network deployment via the Enterprise configuration management suite.
- Build, support and maintain the enterprise network, servers and storage infrastructure, both virtual and physical, through the use of routine commands, administration techniques, tools, and utilities.
- Build, support and maintain the Microsoft and Linux infrastructure for the enterprise.
- Build, support and maintain the protection of company data and systems through the use of security solutions, backups, redundancy and disaster recovery solutions.
- Management of asset lifecycle process through planning and forecasting, including recommendation for replacement of obsolete or end-of-life resources as needed
- Interacts with external vendors to evaluate technology changes, including licensing and contracts, and their impact on the business.
- Investigates and analyzes resource utilization and prepares reports and metrics, making appropriate changes to optimize the infrastructure and provide the highest possible level of performance and security.