FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer, Prevention, Care & Treatment (Documentation)
Job ID: 18834
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- To lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HIV integration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- With the Director, Prevention, Care and Treatment, provide technical leadership and technical support related to service integration and approaches related to implementation of programs.
- With the Director, Prevention, Care and Treatment and other team members, build the capacity of other SIDHAS staff in applying knowledge management principles to implementation of prevention, care and treatment.
- Work across departments and with partners in the execution of assigned duties.
- Contribute to development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to SIDHAS work and apply these lessons to modify existing program and improve the design of new programs.
- Represent FHI/Nigeria to donors and government officials on issues of service integration.
- Remain informed on current programs in the field of IMNCH, PMTCT, RH, TBHIV and related development field by reviewing current literature and staying alert to any implication of such experience and research for department activities.
- Work with technical staff at the zonal and state offices and other relevant FHI staff to adapt and disseminate guidelines, tools and procedures that will support the achievement of quality service delivery.
- Assist in strengthening a system of reporting on program progress against stated objectives and monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Contribute to the development of program strategies, subproject documents, work plans and budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.