Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites applications for its 2018 Graduate Scheme (GS). The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme. The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide. Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
- Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA)
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines
(A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Applicants who graduated in 2014 will be considered if they possess a relevant Master’s degree in addition to a Second Class Upper or a First Class Bachelor’s
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience for candidates with post-NYSC work experience.
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for