Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Associate
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Type: Full Time
Department: Customer Experience
Min. Experience: Mid Level
- Fenix is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Service Center Associate with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- Fenix prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Service Center Associate will be at the forefront of providing world-class customer service to our SmartLife customer across Nigeria.
- As the main point of contact at the Service Center, the role will be to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond call of duty when required.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service Center
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales unit inventory across PoS territory
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
- Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them
- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as requested
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience