Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job title: Service Delivery Manager
Our client is a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics
- The purpose of the job role is to maintain good relationships with clients and improve the company's services to keep them satisfied and ensure optimal client retention year in year out.
- Attend meetings with clients to build harmonious relationships with new and existing clients.
- Liaise with internal departments/stakeholders to ensure the client’s needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Provide expert advice to clients on cost-saving alternatives in the supply chain /logistics value chain.
- Process Form Ms and PAARs with respective banks of clients.
- Vet and correct (where necessary) Letters of Credit (LCs).
- Send daily abridged reports indicating activities at the port as well as at the client’s site.
- Follow up with suppliers/clients on timely receipt of shipping documents.
- Process and pay import duties (by simulation of duties timely) to avoid overpayment or underpayment.
- Train new staff to get them acquainted with/with the logistics business, its operations, and the value chain.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time by Management.
- Involves regular interactions with Management Team through the General Manager; Finance, Commercial, Operations, and Transport Teams; Commercial banks; Client’s suppliers and Regulatory Bodies: SON, NAFDAC, SSS, NESREA, NPA, NIMASA, NAQS, etc.