For over 30 years, Technoton Ltd has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
Job Title: Service Engineer
Service Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and correction of products and equipment. To offer off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
- Respond to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer;
- Installation of Air Conditioners and Cold rooms
- Inspect and analyze equipment, and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem
- Work with technical sales Engineers;
- Train customer on the equipment installed or serviced
- Monitor performance of the product and maintain product manuals;
- Provide customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests;
- Develops and maintains relations with customers;
- Report common complaints of customers to top management in order to address the situation for future reference;
- Make recommendations to maintenance technicians; and offers feedback on product development, features and functions.