Workforce Group - Our client in the Banking sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit)
- The Service Measurement Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards.
- Collaborate with other teams in the Bank to implement service improvement initiatives.
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive the banks’ desired service culture
- Test and access customer complaint management processes across experience centers to make sure it aligns with a set standards.
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps.
- Assist in obtaining and analyzing data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with the recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers.
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers.
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps.
- Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers.