Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Providers – Website Hosting and Support Services (Propcom Mai-karfi)
Job ID: req8336
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Name of project/programme: Propcom Mai-karfi
Terms of reference for: Website hosting and support services by an organisation
- Propcom Mai-karfi is a DFID programme aimed at increasing incomes for the poor in Northern Nigeria through enhanced employment opportunities and improved productivity in selected agricultural market systems in Northern Nigeria.
- Propcom Mai-karfi recently got a 3 years extension (2018-2021) with focus on the North East (NE) states and 3 North West states- Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa states. The aim is to influence INGOs in the NE states to shift from humanitarian to development and to implement market recovery and systems development programmes across the targeted states.
- Propcom Mai-karfi is seeking the services of a qualified service provider on website hosting and support to host and maintain Propcom Mai-karfi’s website: www.propcommaikarfi.org.
- The service provider will manage the hosting and maintenance of Propcom Mai-karfi’s website which will include ensuring the website is always secure, security certificates are updated, and code related errors or issues are resolved, log files are cleared, and disk space does not run out.
- The service provider will be solely responsible for providing and maintaining all software, hardware and other relevant communication services required for optimum hosting of the Propcom Mai-karfi website.
Specific services to be provided include:
- A dedicated or shared hosting service for Propcom Mai-karfi’s WordPress enabled website.
- The website is migrated to a new server.
- There is adequate server space to host the website and hold its contents, with consideration given for future expansion of the website.
- The website is always available, 24/7, with no downtime unless for maintenance purposes, and functions optimally every time. Prompt notification should be provided to Propcom Mai-karfi in the event of any down time.
- There is adequate internet bandwidth transfer capacity and redundant internet backbone capability for ease of traffic to the website.
- There is regular support to prevent or mitigate against viruses or other web-based attacks and server failures.
- The contractor will report to Propcom Mai-karfi’s Communication Manager.
- The selected service provider will provide hosting services for Propcom Mai-karfi’s website from August 2020 to December 2025.
- A service agreement will be signed with the service provider covering the service provision period.
- The agreement may or may not be renewed after this period and Propcom Mai-karfi reserves the right to terminate the contact before the contract’s end. However, the service provider will be given one month notice prior to termination.
- Once selected, the service provider will immediately assume responsibility for hosting and maintaining quality and proper functioning of the Propcom Mai-karfi’s website.
- The service provider will be paid for services provided on a yearly basis for the duration of the agreement.