Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shared Services Manager
About the Position
- Hazon Holdings seeks a passionate leader as our Shared Services Manager. We seek a passionate, driven, and knowledgeable professional.
- The SSM will manage a diverse team spanning our procurement, facility management and IT.
- The SSM will work closely with the Executive Director to create and execute on the Shared Services vision, identify deliverable gaps and put in place appropriate structures and policies to enable the organisation to continue to scale.
- Design and lead a new Shared Services function with the overall aim of delivering a high level of service that meets organizational and its clients needs, while maintaining the balance between risk, cost and service objectives.
- Develop best practice processes to deliver standardized and efficient services across administration, procurement, event management and IT functions
- Manage Shared Service functions in accordance with the organization’s strategic direction and provide effective advice and support for line managers and employees
- Stay up to date on trends and developments within functional areas of expertise by researching and deploying best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks
- Develop and maintain metrics as well as analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Promote and lead a culture of structured Continuous Improvement through simplification, standardization and automation
- Own the service level agreement (SLA) obligations for shared services in line with cost, quality and control requirements
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Liaise with various departments to determine their equipment and service needs to enable cost planning and sourcing
- Nurture relationships with suppliers while identifying and researching potential new suppliers, including vendor and contract management
- Negotiate the best prices for the organization bearing in mind quality, quantity, time and location
- Identify and realize cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee coordination of office activities and smooth running of operations to drive sustainable growth and ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise execution of administrative tasks and implement effective administrative system, ensuring staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
- Oversee creation and updating of records/databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and ensure general welfare across the organization; identify additional service offerings, department needs or opportunities for improvement
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned, to track performance or management of business operations
- Ensure proper allocation of resources and provide an effective support system