Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading FMCG group is in need of an adept candidate for its fertilizer plant operations to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Electrician
- Working under Health & Safety guidelines.
- Site Electrical installations and upgrade work around plants.
- Electrical maintenance of Plant including ppm system.
- Attending and rectifying electrical breakdowns on Energy and Rendering divisions.
- Maintenance of lighting systems including emergency lighting.
- Electrical Maintenance of offices.
- Training of apprentices.
- Environmental and general compliance under IPPC regulations and EMS 14001 accreditation.
- Troubleshoot and solve process problems.
- Provide shift cover for Shift Electricians (sickness/training/holidays cover as agreed with Management).
- To work in a manner that reflects equal opportunities values; treating others with dignity and respect whilst taking into account the needs of colleagues and customers.
- Providing high standards of quality whilst promoting, building and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Identifying training needs relevant to the job and participating in any training and development as required.
- Maintaining high levels of personal motivation, attendance and conduct