ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for technical supervision and organization of construction site.
- Oversees the quality of work.
- Ensures conformity of construction to approved designs and specifications.
- Responsible for security, health and safety of construction site operations.
- Performs site daily toolbox talks, and maintain records.
- Reports daily UA/UCs; NMs and incidences by the vendors and document same.
- Assist the Project Engineer in planning, executing and completing the project.
- Prepare and sends daily progress report of site activities.
- Identify defects, and suggest remediation to Project Engineer.
- Report to the Project Engineer on matters relating to any project deliverables and
- milestones defined within his purview.
- Act as day-to-day manager on a construction site, with the use of their technical skills and managerial prowess, make sure that project sites are fit for purpose.