First Synergi Construction Limited - Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector. Operating from our office in Lekki Scheme 1, which also houses our design studio and showroom(Waterflow). FSHL has been able to build world class homes in and around lekki consistentently for the past few years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Site engineers are integral to construction projects. Working alongside civil engineers, structural engineers, architects and surveyors, they use their technical skills and managerial prowess to make sure that building sites are fit for purpose.
- The role of a site engineer combines technical responsibilities with project management. Without the site engineers, construction projects would descend into chaos. Site engineers are responsible for planning, marking out and levelling construction sites before any building work takes place. they have several responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Act as the main technical adviser on all our sites for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the sites
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations on all sites
- Ensure that all materials us7ed and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the sites, including supervising and monitoring the sites labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Sends progress report on all sites weekly
- Ensures material and structural integrity are tested
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes