Baobab Micro Finance Bank formerly known as Microcred Micro finance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Officer
Locations: Kaduna/Abuja and Lagos
Reporting to: Head, SME
- SME Loan Officer is responsible for processing loan applications for SME and corporate clients, as well as monitoring the loan portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arrange to opens new loan account.
- Prepares and executes loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan in kind.
- Have good knowledge about guideline of regulatory body and able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use.
- Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
- Maintains contact and maintain good relationship with client.
- Ensure full compliance with all in-place ABA policies & procedures and with audit recommendations.
- Personal Traits
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Ability to communicate and to maintain good relations with the client.
- Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern.
- Ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field.