Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the 'Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013' by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for 'Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Sales Executive
- The primary focus of this position is to serve SMEs by selling products, meeting customers’ needs. Identifying new markets segmentation and product presentation. To also ensure that set targets are met for any period under review.
- Achieving set target
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of SME businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations as at when needed
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new businesses.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Servicing existing accounts, obtain data for quotation, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and brokers.
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily calls, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports/ analyses
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques to SMEs.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to the Head, SME.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.