We enable progress for enterprises by solving the technological challenges faced by the industry
The word innovation is often used by many but we apply it to invention in Seamfix. Seamfix Nigeria Limited is an innovative technology solution company that plays a key role in helping to meet the global growing demand for identity management, process automation as well as service support solutions across all sectors.
Seamfix has a decade history in creating platforms that breed connections for clients to procreate value in their businesses daily. Our products are driven to empower our client to get maximum value, deliver value to their own clients and stay ahead as well as be pacesetters to other competitions.
Our clients reflect our productive nature and as such, we keep taking a consistent approach to creating and delivering cutting-edge technology solutions for our customers while building our client/employee relationship, with customer focus and excellence at the forefront.
About the Role
Think People Management. Think Compensations and Rewards. Think Learning and Growth. That's what makes Human Resources at Seamfix tick. Every organisation is only as strong as its weakest link and for this we're particular about recruiting the best talents into our workforce.
Our HR department is looking to hire a Human Resource Officer with specialty in Talent Acquisition and Management.
- Determine current and future staffing needs with management and manager
- Implement and improve upon overall recruitment strategy
- Continuous development and update of job descriptions & specification
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports regularly
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment process
- Develop periodic talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to fill all current and future staff needs
- Strategically evaluate candidate’s abilities and accomplishment to determine extent of contribution to the business of the company if employed
- Assist in employee retention and development initiatives that will minimize turnover rate in the company
- Responsible for onboarding of all new staff and all exit interviews
- Create and design L&D solutions to support the organization's vision and values using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, classroom and on-the job learning
- Evaluate all L&D initiatives between 1-3 months after implementation and report against agreed KPI’s
- Attend to all training related issues and provide high quality customer service across the organization