Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Specialist
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis - giverecommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Cultivate a social media referral network
- Research and source material for content.
- Create marketing ideas for sales team, be part in sales activities
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, be responsible for a constant content calendar for each social media platforms
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics to improve performance, responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI
- Community Building: Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various groups on blogs, forums.