The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and subsequently registered in Lagos - Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research, training, advocacy and capacity building organisation. The Centre was founded to mobilise global opinion and resources for democratic development and provide an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development processes in the West Africa sub region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- The Centre requires a Social Media Intern to support its rapidly expanding engagement of the social media space.
- Work with the Communication Lead to create and implement campaigns across program portfolio
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the organization's products/materials
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Assist in design advocacy strategies and plans; facilitate stakeholders engagements
- Support Communications Team to proactively engage in outreach using relevant technology and innovative tools.