Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms. We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are seeking the service of a Corps Member for the Role of Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the Company’s Social Media accounts.
- The goal is to implement Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop and manage relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers (including website).
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Oversee design: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).