Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- The Social Media Manager specializes in creating and curating a variety of content across the social web in order to support the organization’s content marketing initiatives.
- He/She is responsible for creating, managing, and executing highly targeted digital media campaigns, including PPC, display, and programmatic buying.
- This role conducts campaign analyses and tracks analytics to achieve a positive return on ad spend.
- He/She will bridge the gap between company and customer by facilitating meaningful relationships between community members.
- Developing and maintaining a social media strategy that actively addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling on the social web.
- Responsible for strategic development and execution of all social content and campaigns to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic.
- They develop social media strategy, supervise its execution, then evaluate the results, as well as manage vendor relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Identify authoritative and influential individuals and brands on the social web and implement a social networking strategy to facilitate and nurture strategic partnerships.
- Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools.
- Generating leads and sales from existing customers and prospects on the social web through the distribution of appropriate offers.
- Monitoring discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand.
- Identifying and reporting trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on social media trends to internal team.
- Creating and maintaining a vibrant sense of community by establishing and upholding the company’s Community Guidelines.
- Addressing customer service issues, both proactively and reactively, that present themselves inside the community.
- Identifying and reporting trends in usage and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Serving as primary liaison between community members and the company, and act as the community’s primary advocate to the company.