ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software & Application (Mobile) Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Design, Implement and support customer facing mobile applications for deployment through the Android, iOS and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyze, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Develop mobile (Android, iOS and other OS) applications with well designed, testable, efficient code using internal software development framework.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Accountable for maintaining uptime and high-availability, expanding, and scaling supported platforms.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.