Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software & Application (Mobile) Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Design, Implement and support customer facing mobile applications for deployment through the Android, iOS and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyze, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Develop mobile (Android, iOS and other OS) applications with well designed, testable, efficient code using internal software development framework.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Accountable for maintaining uptime and high-availability, expanding, and scaling supported platforms.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.