The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job Title: Software Business Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluating the business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis based on software technologies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team; establishing project budget
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between the software team, product owners, end-users and management.
- Constantly interact with end-users and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of existing solutions
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Provide solutions to business-related problems with the use of technology
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications