MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are a licensed Fintech Company with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology.
- We are currently recruiting for dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced software developers with a passion to make a difference with the innovative us of technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
- Design of the overall architecture of the application, which will be built on an existing open-source solution ensuring the optimisation of the application for responsiveness
- Integration of various third party API’s with the application
- You will join the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks for various projects.
- Responsible for the front end to back end development of web and mobile applications
- You will have the opportunity to shape and determine the architecture and best solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional business team to create the best user experience and other product features
- You are responsible to construct the fundamental IT architecture and are in charge for the code review, testing and active participation in projects
- Promoting and enabling an agile development environment and lean processes in line with product management
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of the application platform