Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Software quality assurance engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance by writing automated tests.
- They monitor, analyse and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- As a software quality assurance engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Performing data analysis.
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance and problem solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports