AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: IT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consulting with internal stakeholders in product and engineering on best practices and standards within AgroMall
- Using your QA experience to build a ‘quality culture ‘, working closely with Engineering and Product to educate and empower
- Taking ownership of the development and execution of automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Writing integration tests and performing UI tests to identify gaps in the quality and security of our platform
- Building tools and processes to ensure data quality and consistency; Documenting and evaluating test results
- Creating and maintaining structured test cases for our complex applications.
- Identifying and proactively communicating improvements to support test-ability and quality outcomes