AgroMall is a platform supported by information technology and physical last-mile agency distribution for virtual commercialization of smallholder farmers’ activities to create the effects and benefits of economics of scale available to commercial farmers to smallholder farmers through the aggregated discovery and distribution of agricultural input; output; support and extension information. This platform is set up to facilitate availability of inputs and off-take markets at the right price to all users and help them to do more with less efforts, especially smallholder farmers and women in the agricultural value chain. We use technology to aggregate smallholder farmers input needs and produce offer to commercial quantity size for benefits such as improved offtake, better prices and higher revenue. Agromall supports farmers and agriculture focused business with a suite of linked solutions in the following dimensions: value chain discover, predictive analysis of credit worthiness, monitoring and evaluation.
Job Title: Software Tester
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders in product and engineering on best practices and standards within AgroMall
- Using your QA experience to build a ‘quality culture ‘, working closely with Engineering and Product to educate and empower
- Taking ownership of the development and execution of automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Writing integration tests and performing UI tests to identify gaps in the quality and security of our platform
- Building tools and processes to ensure data quality and consistency; Documenting and evaluating test results
- Creating and maintaining structured test cases for our complex applications.
- Identifying and proactively communicating improvements to support test-ability and quality outcomes