Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Technician
Location: Abuja with frequent travel to surrounding states
Language: English and Hausa
Start Date: Immediate
- The Solar Technician is in charge of troubleshooting the field issues reported by the end-customers regarding the solar home system kit (battery box, router, torch, radio, lamps, PV panel etc.).
- The role requires the service technician to train the customer agents on the products operation and installation, additionally he will be the first point of contact for the customer and will be providing support and guidance regarding the solar system kit.
- Troubleshoot various solar system to identify problems
- Be the first point of contact for Rural Spark’s distribution partner regarding field technical issues
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical systems and solar equipment
- Provide remote/on-site guidance and support to distribution partner
- Provide customer/installer trainings, and advise customers concerning equipment operation
- Prepare accurate documentation and required reports of work performed and parts used
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve customer experience