Aldelia Group - Our client, a Multinational Electrical company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solder Hand
- First line diagnosis, repairs, modifications and upgrade, filtering of faults reaching the technicians thus reducing the cost of repairs.
- Testing of units repaired; to ensure that units are tested to quality standards thus ensuring a quality service to customers, which has a bearing on future sales.
- Configuring of units that are repaired and tested: to ensure that the unique technical requirements are adhered to.
- Modification and replacement of components as diagnosed by technician.
- Identify tracking whilst repairing units received from various customers; to ensure units are not mixed.
- Fault reporting/logging of units repaired; to provide feedback to Quality department for corrective action to be implemented; to provide data when requested by the customer; to provide data for costing of job.
- Assist with other functions when respective employees are on leave.
- Perform any other job-related function as instructed by management.
- Perform all tasks to satisfactory quality and time standards.