Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Head, Strategy & Innovation
- This role will be responsible for supporting the business by ensuring optimal compliance and monitoring of outsourced activities to third party firms.
- Responsible for providing all quality related customer experience deviations, compliance and monitoring reports on outsourced activities and operations including monitored data weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports as well as annual compliance certifications and notifications.
- Monitoring the compliance of all third parties’ activities with respect to the approved IE policy, processes and procedures.
- Recommend appropriate enforcement actions against defaulting third party firms in line with the contractual agreement, terms and conditions.
- Liaise with relevant units and departments in the course of compliance and enforcement related activities.
- Conduct mystery shopping activities to assess and evaluate the customer experience impact of third party firms and propose methods of improvement.
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of new policies and guidelines.
- Preparation of periodic reports for senior management with respect to the trends and contract performance patterns of outsourced activities.
- Maintain a database for tracking compliance history and associated variation to set business goals.
- Send frequent notifications and reminders to defaulting third parties ahead of deadlines
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.