Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist - Data Analysis, Visualization for Monitoring and Evaluation
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and support rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
- It will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas, family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health, and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
- Create designs to support the presentation of reports and statistical data using infographics and other interactive media;
- Develop analytic dashboards, activity trackers and visualizers to aid performance evaluation of IHP and government policies, programs, and services;
- Assist in the implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and Learning plan for the project;
- Summarize, analyze and interpret data for monitoring project activities, including the use of digital visualization and infographics;
- Provides support for performance monitoring and evaluation to IHP State Teams;
- Assist in training team members, health staff and partners at all levels in completion, analysis, reporting and utilization of information collected for operational and strategic needs of the project;
- Monitor the implementation of project specific M&E activities ensuring compliance with set standards, checking and correcting the quality of systems and data;
- Assist in training and monitoring partners / stakeholders in the use of data for management decision-making, enabling results-based management;
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports to donor and stake holders in accordance with specified timelines;
- Supports information and knowledge sharing across project sites and partners;
- Some travel to supported States should be expected;
- Reports directly to IHP MEL Director