Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Devices and OEM Partnership
- Reports to and maintains ongoing dialogue with VP Marketing and provides updates periodically about operational performance and achievement of key strategic and financial targets.
- The role-holder is responsible for leading the sourcing, testing, certification and commercialization of Lumos compatible devices in Nigeria
- Manages 3rd party relationships to ensure best fit for Lumos, and best commercial terms to drive partnerships portfolio
- Use devices and OEM partnerships to drive aggressive sales of Lumos across Nigeria
- Is pro-active in understanding industry trends and best practice as well the competitive landscape on productive uses for Solar
- Development Focus – Should be a regional key opinion leader in devices and accessories and a contributor to the device eco-system.
- Strong focus on team development/mentoring to ensure knowledge transfer and succession planning.
- Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc..,) for the portfolio.
- Manage portfolio of all devices and accessories including vendors and stock
- Monitor and analyze accessories and device performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives; identifying what accessories are driving performance, in what geographies and at what price, feed this data back to the sales force.
- o Feeding future buying trends back to the Director and relevant cross-functional team members
- Develop a rolling 12-month plan for the devices and accessories portfolio
- Initiate and negotiate new partnership opportunities with device/accessories vendors/partners and OEMs, accessories by relevance, including the commercial terms, working with Legal and business leadership
- Liaise with Technical, Sales, Legal and leadership for alignment to achieve functional and commercial goals and objectives
- Works closely with product design and development terms to ensure innovation pipeline delivers on emerging technology and evolving consumer trends
- Identify and recommend future and short term in delivering capability that may be required by the products in line with present and future opportunities