Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and OVC etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position(s) on Community TB Intervention project.
Job Title: State Adhoc Staff: Reporting to the Program Coordinator – TB Grant
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare NGO/Non-Profit
- Must maintain a very good working relationship with the STBLCP/LGA TBLS and CBOs
- Conducts visits to the CBO to review their documents and tools to ascertain the presumptive and positive TB cases in their registers
- Conduct visits to the DOTS and Lab facilities to verify presumptive and diagnosed TB cases from the community/CBO in the facility and lab registers
- Ensure that the test results of sputum samples supplied from the CBO/community are promptly released to CBO/ DOTS facilities
- Ensure that all the diagnosed TB cases from the community are also in the LGA register and receiving treatment
- Collate the verified results from the facilities and CBOs on monthly basis and report to ARFH for payment to CBO (Report to ARFH must be done on the 2nd day of the new month)
- Facilitate the capturing of Community TB data by the TBLS and ensure the data is presented at the State Review Meeting of the STBLCP.
- On a monthly basis, collect case finding Report from the TBLS of the implementing LGAs. (Must maintain a very good working relationship with the TBLS)
- Perform oversight functions to the CBOs/NGO and Community Workers (CWs) on the modalities and implementation of Active case findings (ACF) in the selected slums.
- Report and Liaise with ARFH for data collection, analysis and reporting on ACF activities to ARFH.
- Support the CBO in the documentation of retirements for advances received.
- Collect and collate the retirements and report of activities (program and financial) implemented for advances provided to CBOs on or before TWO days after the MONTH of implementation and send soft copy of report to ARFH.
- Summarize the collated data from the CBO report and share with TBLS and STBLCP.
- Submit Hard copy to ARFH on monthly basis. (Preparation of weekly program implementation briefs, work plans, budgets and other working documents and reports, as required).
- Hold meeting with CBO member and CWs during supportive supervision to strengthen service delivery.
Representation and advocacy functions:
- Representing ARFH in relevant fora with a view to providing meaningful inputs to promote and advance the objectives of the organization.
- Carry out ongoing advocacy to maximize partners/donors and philanthropic support towards the realization of goal of the project and priorities.
- Support the identification of sources of funding within the State.