The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) Nigeria Project and Johns Hopkins Center for Communication (CCP), seeks to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Kebbi, Bauchi
- This position will support the overall data management system of the country office by conducting data collection, entry and cleaning, and providing technical support for research activities.
- The incumbents will maintain regular communication with state-level partners and volunteers to offer data-required support.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officers will also enter and clean state-level activity data, monitor paper flow of data collection forms and check for data accuracy.
- Perform data entry and cleaning, and assist in the management of quantitative data sets
- Support program monitoring and evaluation tasks, including the implementation of M&E systems (data collection, paperflow management, data management and results reporting)
- Participate in the training of staff/partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities
- Contribute to the preparation of tables, charts and figures for internal and external publications
- Contribute to the preparation of literature searches and bibliographies
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to support HC3 M&E efforts