Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations.
Society for Family Health is recruiting for
Job Title: State Programme Manager
Ref Id: sfh-23435
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- The State Project Managers will take the overall responsibility of project activities, including management of project staff and liaison with stakeholders at the state level.
- S/He will be responsible for coordinating the provision of all communication, community mobilisation and demand creation roles.
- S/he would ensure targets are met as at when due following the project guidelines and standards.
- State Project Managers is also responsible for managing the community outreach component of the project, logistics management and project data quality at the state level.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Take the lead in advocacy activities to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation, and enabling environment for project implementation.
- Supervise, guide and coordinate the work of the canvassers and providers under the project in the designated location.
- Carry out supervisory visit for all IPCAs and the facilities.
- In close liaison with the project coordinator, prepare and revise project monthly/quarterly, annual reports and financial plan.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, and participating private facilities – CPs and PPMVs for effective coordination of all project activities.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of all participating health facilities/PPMVs/CPs on delivery of project outputs to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost as outlined in the project proposal and result framework documents.
- Provide a project update to the State Child health/ICCM desk officer/SMoH and ensure the fulfilment of donor directives.
- Carry out regular supervisory visits to all participating CPs and PPMVs in the states.
- Represent SFH at state level Integrated Community Case Management - Childhood Illnesses (ICCM) meetings and provide a timely report on all meetings.
- Efficiently manage the routine data collection and data management for the project in the assigned location.
- Support the development of peer-reviewed papers by the project through technical and operational supports.
- Carry out any other responsibility as may be assigned.