Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited is an international leader in marine services. Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining "Bourbon" you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
Job Title: STCW Certified Electro Technical Officer (ETO)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Education & Experience
- STCW 2010 mandatory/required certificates
- 6 months experience as ETO
- ETO certificate (Reg. 111/6) CoC
- Evidence of registration with NIMASA (Rag. number required)
Key Skills And Competencies:
- Good written and spoken Communication
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to take and give direction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proven, verifiable work experience in Marine Company in a same role or something similar
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Computer knowledge: Should be Comfortable with Microsoft Application and Tools
This is a permanent job with very attractive rotation and remuneration.
Send your Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of Applications to:
Trans Amadi-Port Harcourt,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies