Oasis Management Company RC 635930 is the premier Management Consulting and Technology Services Company, focused on the emerging convergence between Computing, Communications, Content and Commerce (4-Cs). Incorporated in Nigeria in 2005, Oasis Management Company Limited was founded on the principle that intelligent consulting services to a select group of clients who appreciate the importance of value added consulting and end-to-end technology advisory will help them deliver more returns for their investors.
Job Title: Stock Point Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Lekki-Lagos, Delta and Calabar-Cross River.
Job Type: Contract
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products,
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget