Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandizing of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Okene, Kogi State, Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and fundamentally skilled and willing to improve team players to work with our international and national staff.
- The store keeper manages the storage, safe-keeping, receipt, and delivery of goods, tools and equipment used
- He/she participates in the drafting and monitoring of all administrative documents related to stored items.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Maintenance of buildings, storage spaces and stored equipment:
- Monitor the storage facilities and infrastructure both from inside and outside: locate damages and propose the necessary repairs
- Supervise cleaning and regular disinfection of storage spaces against insects and pests
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the spaces
- Ensure the equipment and machines used by teams are cleaned before returning to storage
- Monitor the quality of products or items at the time of receipt
- Monitor the quality of products during storage
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt documents in compliance with Geonel Holdings standard
- Monitor incoming and outgoing equipment
- Maintain updated inventory lists
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventory and reconciliation
- Ensure any part discrepancies or issues are brought to the attention of the manager
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
Drafting of reports:
- Draft weekly and monthly stock report and send it to supervisor
- Give regular update about the status of the stock to his/her line manager