Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
- Exercise general control over all activities in stores.
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of approved documents and confidential files.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders; process and distribute documentation with purchase orders
- Reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required and issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues etc.
- Monitor and pro?actively take action in response to requests for materials.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolve discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus supply.
- Assisting with input into the stores computer and occasionally placing purchase orders on the instruction of the Procurement Officer or in his absence.