· Ensures availability of merchandise; Managing inventory levels in showroom and warehouse, and making key decisions about stock control.
· Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Maintains the stability and reputation of the store
· Promoting and marketing the business. Eg Alerting clients via SMS of sales or new arrivals.
· SOCIAL MEDIA- Make sure the company is projected to its fullest potential onsocial networking sites.
· Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
· Product management- overseeing receiving, tagging, displaying, handling damaged products, and returns
· Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
· Handles and documents storage
· Human Resources- staff performance management
· Team Development- Facilitating staff learning, training, and development
· Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received
· Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN MANAGERIAL/SUPERVISORY POSITION:
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION:
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Marketing Communication
- Technical skills
- interpersonal and communication skills
- conceptual skills
- Decision making skills
- sales and marketing skills
- Social Media Management and marketing
- Must posses leadership abilities
- Must have very good negotiation skills, and ability to close sales with clients/ customers.
- Must be conversant with social media- facebook, instagram, twitter, and actively seek out new sales opportunity through these medium.
- Must be computer literate
- Conversant with Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Must be fast learner
- Have a passion for sales
- Have good knowledge of customer relation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions