HR Leverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solution and strategic management support service through a customs built approach for organisations. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Manager
Location: Lagos Directly
Reports to: Head of Finance
Direct Colleagues: Finance team, Unit heads and managers
Personality Disposition in line with the company culture: Strategic alignment Entrepreneurial.
- A publicly quoted within health manufacturing company on the mainland needs Strategic business manager. The incumbent would act as a business partner to member of management team to increase shareholder value , supporting company strategy, modeling, advise, lead and coordinate the business management live circle and governance that support the business strategies with financial and relevant business units in tactical and strategic decisions.
Main Job Description / Duties
- Lead and coordinate business planning and governance circle.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement business operational plan in line with 3 years plans.
- Plan and analyse metrics that support and challenge business units support functions such as IT, HR among others.
- Ensure risks and managed althrough the year
- Development of fiscal modeling circle in line with strategic plans, budgets and corporate performance .
- Lead project within the company for sustainable financial system
- Budget preparation in line with business expectation
- Ensure risk and opportunities are managed with external and internal stakeholders consideration.
- Manage the financial reporting, planning processes and provide controllership.
- Support Business for financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Co-ordinate and support any allocations/cost share between the business and the market.
- Provide relevant advice and analysis for proposed strategic business initiatives,
- Take a leading role in the budget and forecasting process.
- Ensure proper functioning, approval, registration and ROI processes for OPEX investments
- Improve forecast accuracy through supporting forecast to plan processes via the relevant methodology
- Support customer analysis by performing modeling of customers and the company financials under different scenarios
- Involve in customer cash collection activities and provide guidance and control to credit risk activities, with particular focus on distributors
- Drive process improvements and ad hoc projects as identified.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Assertive, be capable to think both in terms of group interest and divisional interest
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations. Project management, vendor negotiations and contracting skills.
- Strong influencing skill.
- Strategic alignment
- Strategic Direction
- Professional demeanor and approach
- Business analysis and strategic business alignment .
- Strong leadership capacity.